Guayakí Yerba Mate - A Powerful Rainforest Experience
Jobs and Careers
Guayaki’s team of adventurous, engaging and creative cebadors and cebadoras is expanding! We are looking for likeminded people to join us in building a great company. You may see us sharing the yerba mate experience while actively recruiting on campus near you.
Want to share your passion with others?
Guayaki is seeking a Cebador in the Oakland/ Berkeley/ East Bay region to provide our yerba mate products to store locations.
If you are great at:
• Meeting with the public
• Solving problems
• Keeping organized
• Comfortable with mobile technology, especially iOS platform apps
• Proficient writing and speaking in English
• Able to calculate percentages and volumes
• Willing to drive and make deliveries during early morning/store receiving hours
• Familiar with Word, Excel and Outlook
You may be the one!
To apply: provide your resume and a cover letter stating why you are the best fit for Guayaki.
Other details: an insurable driving record is a must, 2 years of direct sales or related experience and excellent record of working with receiving personnel and store managers, preferred.
Compensation and benefits are competitive and based on experience