Guayakí Yerba Mate - A Powerful Rainforest Experience
Jobs and Careers
Guayaki’s team of adventurous, engaging and creative cebadors and cebadoras is expanding! We are looking for likeminded people to join us in building a great company. You may see us sharing the yerba mate experience while actively recruiting on campus near you.
Part-Time Cebador in the Oakland/ Berkeley/ East Bay region
Love Mate, Want to share your passion with others?
We are seeking a Part-Time Cebador in the Oakland/ Berkeley/ East Bay region to provide products, service existing clients, and increase sales.
Duties: negotiates with retail merchants to increase sales, improve product exposure; nurtures existing customer relationships; delivers product to store locations, assembles and stocks product displays; organizes and maintains warehoused product, including inventory, receipt of shipments, order tracking and loading delivery vehicles.
Requirements: At least two years direct sales or related experience plus strong communication skills and desire to interact with the public on a daily basis. Excellent negotiation, problem resolution, and organizational skills. Proficient at calculating volumes, percentages, interest, and other beverage-related mathematics; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and mobile technology applications, especially iOS platform. Clean DMV check. Forklift proficient.
Compensation: Based upon experience.
How to apply: Submit a resume with cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for Guayaki. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-in visits, please.
Please read our website for more information about the company.
Do you have high personal and professional standards and a reputation for excellence? Do you have equal parts humor, patience and drive along with an abundance of attention to detail, common sense and good judgment? If so, you could be the one we are looking for.
We are seeking an effective, hard-working individual, capable of multi-tasking to assist with the management of accounting functions, including but not limited to accounts receivable, accounts payable and purchasing. You will collaborate with the Controller, as well as the Guayaki team, to ensure an accurate and timely month-end close and to improve the company’s accounting systems, policies and procedures.
- Assists with coordination of annual independent review and related supporting schedules
- Assists with monthly or quarterly Budget to Actual reviews with sales team
- Reviews and approves journal entries; monitors journal entry approval process
- Maintains, reconciles, and administrates certain general ledger accounts
- Enters journals and reconciles certain general ledger accounts, including subsidiary expenses, prepaid inventory accounts, CRV payable, sales & use tax, and other items accrued
- Coordinates and actively participates in the manufacturer chargeback and credit memo process
- Prepares or reviews A/R Allowance
- Reviews reconciliations of fixed asset ledgers and ensures all items are properly capitalized and depreciated
- Prepares journal entries and reconciliation of loan/interest accounts
- Reviews reconciliation of Guayaki Mate Café accounting
- Assists with commission expense calculations
To respond to this great opportunity, please visit here: http://ejob.bz/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=853746. Be sure to attach a cover letter telling why you would be a good fit working at Guayaki Brand Yerba Mate.
You have high personal and professional standards and a reputation for excellence. Your attention to detail is impeccable, and you can be graciously tenacious to get the information you need. For you, no task is too small or too big; you can do it all – and you do it with pride. If this sounds like you, you are the one we are looking for.
We are seeking a dedicated, hard-working individual to provide accounting and clerical assistance to our Accounting department by performing the following duties:
- Code and enter credit memos for customer chargebacks.
- Process customer credit card payments, and reconcile credit card deposits.
- Receive and reconcile orders placed by the Purchasing department.
- Maintain Accounting department files and records.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
More info here: http://ejob.bz/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=868049