Guayakí Yerba Mate - A Powerful Rainforest Experience
- Yerba Mate
- Health Benefits
- "The Antioxidant Powerhouse"
- Growing, Harvesting, Processing
- Botanical Information
- Mate Gourd Ceremony
- Yerba Mate vs. Green Tea and Energy Drinks
- Gourd Recipes
- Mate Latte Recipes
- Loose Mate Preparation Videos
- Mate Bag Recipes
- Juicy Yerba Mate Recipes
- Legends of Yerba Mate
- Caffeine Meter
- Mate Vocabulary
- Thai Style Java Mate Latte
- Health Concerns
Mate Bag Recipes
Any of the following recipes can be brewed for hot mate or iced mate. For iced mate, brew the tea bags for 3-5 minutes, then add ice. Add your favorite milk and sweetener to taste.
Chai Orange Mate
- Use 1:1 Chai Spice Mate to Orange Blossom Mate or Pure Endurance Mate.
Orange Mint Mate
- Use 2:1 Orange Blossom Mate to Magical Mint Mate.
Chocolate Mint Mate
- Use 1:1 Magical Mint Mate to Mate Chocolatté.
- Use 1:1 Pure Heart to Orange Blossom Mate.
Greener Green Mint Mate
- Use 1:1 Magical Mint Mate to Greener Green Tea.
Chocolate Chai Mate
- Use 2:1 Mate Chocolatté to Chai Spice Mate.
- Brew hot and add your favorite milk and sweetener to taste.
Orange Creme Mate
- This creamy sweet delicious recipe is light, fuity and minty.
- 2 Orange Blossom Mate tea bags or Pure Endurance Mate
- 1 Magical Mint tea bag
- Vanilla Rice Milk
*The mixture will end up being 60% tea and 40% rice milk. Brew the orange and mint tea bags for 3-5 minutes, then add the rice milk. Add ice, and serve.